» fantasy game at Dropzone on saturday
Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:05 am by scooter

Share | 

Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
the_suit

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:29 am

the_suit = Kevin Comer

Fantasy
Bretonnians, about 3K
Empire, about 3K

Vostroyan IG, right now 0
Back to top Go down
TimW

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:30 am

welcome kevin, see ya around.
Back to top Go down
http://tauofwar.blogspot.com
arsvith.goggles

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:18 pm

arsvith = Andrew Cizek

Getting into 40k, just finished assembling and painting my first box of Necron warriors. Had a lot of fun doing it, and I'm looking forward to building up an army.
Back to top Go down
ecurb12

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:36 pm

Bruce Ridenbaugh

40k: Orks(currently i could prolly make about 2250)
fantasy: Tomb kings(not enough to play even the smallest game yet)

uh, im at games and stuff every tuesday and friday. im the skinny guy with glasses that usally has a band shirt on and half painted orks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Columbine

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Mon May 31, 2010 11:19 pm

Columbine - Adam Roe
CallMeLoki@gmail.com

Blame scooter for the name -_-

40k - Space Marines (variation of Raven Guard)

I have about 2k of points. Working on getting more...need money for drop pods x.x
Back to top Go down
Pigeons

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:10 pm

Pigeons= Adam

fliesinthevasoline2@hotmail.com

I'm in Glen Burnie, been a massive 40k and fantasy fan since i was about 10(i'm 23, if anyone cares), but just completed my very first painted army a few days ago, 500 points of eldar, and i'd love to finally play a game and get familiar with the rules. so if there's anyone else new to the rules, or just starting a new army, i'd love to play sometime.

again, if anyone cares(since i saw a ranting thread about this) my guys are about 90% painted(some parts were left undercoated because i didn't have the colors i needed), and aren't based yet. but i think they look pretty nice, considering it's my first attempt at painting. i wouldn't be embarrassed to put them on a table, in other words.

also have about 2.5k worth of chaos space marines assembled, but none painted, and i'm not fielding unpainted armies haha...they'll be painted one day, though. promise.

also; i have an account on the Bolter and Chainsword with the same name
Back to top Go down
glinarien

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:59 pm

Glinarien = Max
glinarien@hotmail.com
40k: Eldar, Dark Angels

Haven't played since 3rd edition Sleep
Back to top Go down
scooter

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:17 am

wow welcome to the site

Gryph

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:31 pm

Gryph = Aaron Farrant

I live currently in Pasadena, MD. I just moved there in July and was happy to see that they have a GW shop 2 minutes away in the Lake Shore Shopping Plaza. I started to get back into Warhammer Fantasy/40k just recently. Seems that most of the players at the Pasadena store are younger, middle school it looks like, and I was looking for a more mature group to game with. However there are several people that frequent Pasadena that I do enjoy playing against and the manager is a good guy. I was also interested in getting into the more competitive side of the game such as tournaments and this seems to be the best way to go about that. So I was looking to possibly join up with the Inner Circle Club but would like to meet the people before doing so.

Games
Warhammer Fantasy: Started a Skaven Army, have played dwarfs in the past, have the new Fantasy "textbook"
Warhammer 40k: I have 2k+ Orks, 2k+ Space Marines, probably my favorite of the two main rule systems.
Mordheim: I loved Mordheim back in the day, don't know what I would play now but I have an Undead warband that I used back when it first came out. Still have all the old rulebooks and Town Criers.
Have never played Blood Bowl and tried Gothic but just not my thing. And Space Hulk is one of the best boardgames ever! So much fun!

EDIT: Email is Gryph24@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
scooter

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:17 pm

welcome If your looking to meet us were all over the place. If your trying to play a game just ask and people will meet you anywere to play. were at the battle bunker every saturday monday well everyday so stop in and say hi.

Good to see you on the forums

DRWUPASS

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:28 pm

drwupass= paul reid par9341@aol.com

necron ,eldar,vampire counts
Back to top Go down
Dharmacres

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:24 pm

Whats up all...

New to the area, just moved here for College. Have been getting into WH gaming as of late and looking to making it out to some Monday night meets at GnS after class and hopefully when my armies are up to speed getting some games under me, more than happy to help out with the ICGC when I can too...Im still new and trying to figure out everything...but yea, thats all really...

also, Pretty sure I ran into Scooter yesterday afternoon at GnS and then at the Bunker like 40 mins later when I realised I didnt get everything I needed...

Dharmacres = Cresencio (Cres) DeLeon
dharmacres@yahoo.com
WFB: High Elves, Beastmen
40k: SM's
Back to top Go down
scooter

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:42 am

I remember you good to see you on the forums. We’re going to be at G@S Monday maybe we will see you today!!!

Dharmacres

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:03 pm

I wont be able to make a Monday meet for a couple weeks.. class has me doing a lot of research, Ill def be there on the 4th forward and Saturdays from now on.. see you guys around then.
Back to top Go down
scooter

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:51 am

see you soon

Stevens.Noah1

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:19 pm

Stevens.Noah1 = Noah Stevens
Stevens.Noah1@gmail.com (I guess it'd be relatively easy to find me on fB, also)

Union Bridge, MD (about 20 minutes NE of Frederick, MD)

pleasedtameetchya

I reckon I have ~2400 of SM (Dark Angel Successors), Another 1000 of WH, maybe 800 or 900 IG, and whatever 'Nids I cobbled together accidentally from BfMacragge and Space Hulk

The original Necromunda books and Mordheim somewhere, too
Back to top Go down
http://noahms456.wordpress.com
scooter

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:23 am

you should try to make it down on mondays and Tuesday at G@S

Maggotcoil

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:57 am

Greetings everyone!

I'm in Baltimore MD and probably paint way more than I play.
My primary army is Deathguard, but I also have some Orks and Space Wolves, although not enough to field a 2000 point army.

Maggotcoil is the name of my first Daemon Prince. He looks like this:

He got a lot more play before the most recent Chaos codex and they took away Daemonic Speed.

I was at your Blobbs Park event, it was awesome! I'd love to play on a more regular basis. I jut found out that the GB Battle Bunker is closed! How are the tables / space at the Games and Stuff? Real Life is pretty busy but, I might be able to schedule something.

Maggotcoil aka John
Back to top Go down
scooter

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:05 am

Hey John the space upstairs is amazing lots of room. Any time you would like to play would be fine just schedule a game with anyone but Mondays and Tuesdays are best for all of us. It's good to see you on the boards.

Thanks for coming to Blob's

Bodiless

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:48 am

Hi all,

Bodiless = Ben Cash

Been playing various GW games since the early 90s, starting with Epic. Lived in the area since 2002, used to play at Arundel Mills, now at Dreamwizards and planning to check out G&S.

Pretty much exclusively a Tyranid player these days, but also have:

40k: Dark Angels, Guard (not completed and not much), Thousand Sons, Dark Eldar, Orks
Fantasy: Skaven, High Elves, Orcs, Chaos, Empire, Wood Elves, Vampire Counts
BFG: Space marines, Tyranids, Chaos

Also a big fan of Arkham Horror, Pandemic, Settlers, and other various board games.
Back to top Go down
scooter

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:59 am

Welcome to the site Ben.

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:04 am

Greetings,

Hello there my name is Adam. I've been registered for some time know, some of you may know me. Some of you may not. I've been gone for some time now, been busy. Here's the news.

Brettonians are coming.

Adam
Back to top Go down
scooter

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:32 am

nooooooooooooooooooo your so cute when you talk

at0m

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:36 pm

wait wut did my intro post disappear?

I'm Evan B, I moved up from Richmond a few weeks ago. I admin the local club's boards down there (for now anyways) and look forward to getting involved with you guys up here. I live up on the northside though so I don't know how much I'll be seeing you all.

I've played 40k for 15 years, although I haven't gotten many games in on the current edition Mad I play Orks, SM (homebrew Iron Hands successor), IG, and Radical DH. I also play Infinity, and have a BFG fleet and a FSA fleet.

My email's evan@at0m.org

Fun times.
Back to top Go down
http://at0m.org/
tros

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:34 pm

Hello all,
My name is Tom.

I stopped by Games and Stuff this afternoon to say hi and see what your club was all about, everyone seemed friendly so here I am. Smile

I like quite a few different games and it was cool to see something I had never heard of, Descent, being played. I look forward to finishing my 40k army and meeting up to play a few games here and there.

Thanks for having me as a forum member and I look forward to enjoying my stay here.
Back to top Go down
Gramps

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:01 am

Welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
Fosner1703

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:55 pm

Been in the area and have probably met many of you at one time or another in the past.

Jason Scutt
Fantasy: High Elves, Bretonnians
40k: Too many to count.
Back to top Go down
Brent

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:19 pm

Fosner1703 wrote:
Been in the area and have probably met many of you at one time or another in the past.

Jason Scutt
Fantasy: High Elves, Bretonnians
40k: Too many to count.

Scutt , how you been [quote]

Back to top Go down
Fosner1703

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:25 pm

Are you Brent from High School?
Back to top Go down
Brent

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:17 pm

yes i am

Back to top Go down
larquin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:58 pm

larquin= Micah Adams

I've been in Baltimore for about three years now; I'm just getting back into miniature war gaming (Grad School was the reason for my hiatus...).

40k: Tau and Imperial Guard
Fantasy: Just about everything, but usually Orcs & Gobbos and Lizardmen.

I'm also a software engineer in my day job. I'm starting up a new open source project for miniature wargamers, I'll post the url for the project when I get an info page up.

Back to top Go down
http://meeksaw.com
scooter

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:04 pm

welcome to the group we hang out a g&s every monday and tuesday. If your looking to play any games let us know before you get there so we bring our armys. It;s good to see you on thou.

Ghostin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:11 am

Ghostin = Jamie

Most of what you'd want to know from a WH/40K standpoint you can find here:

http://midlifegamingcrisis.blogspot.com/

Enjoyed meeting you guys last night - hope to make it back soon and more regularly.

Just in case.. "*" = probably not enough for a decent list or game under current edition rules.

40K:
Tyranids
Eldar
SoB*

WHFB:
Skaven*
Undead *
Back to top Go down
JBugman

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:45 am

JBugman = Scott

Met during the recent ColonialGT. I was one of the Scott's that helped with Chris' event. Not sure I can make it to the LGS due to long distance but I'll lurk and post. The Colonial got me thinking about attending events more often so I'll see about taging along with Billybob to the Beer Garden event.

Oh, and here's my stuff...

40k:
Space Orcs (from previous ed and told I need to paint 60+ more boys, so good luck!)
Praetorian IG
Crimson Fists

WHFB:
Dwarves
Warriors of Chaos:Slaanesh

And I play/dabble in Warmachine/Hordes, Flames of War, Infinity and Confrontation
Back to top Go down
scooter

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:36 am

good to see you on Scott. Hope to see you at some of the local tournaments.

arcticfox

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:15 pm

Hey all,

Chris
(unixknight on Heresy Online)

Fantasy: Bretonnia
40K: Black Templars

I have other armies for both systems but nothing near complete enough for an actual game.

Founder and website developer guy for The Grey Council, a little gaming club down here just north of Washington, DC. We are mostly about Dungeons & Dragons so those of us who play Warhammer look to meet up with you guys. We used to haunt the Battle Bunker and know some of you guys from there but mostly by faces.

Back to top Go down
http://www.ldsknights.org
RokstaR

PostSubject: Eugene   Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:05 am

Sup RokstaR = Eugene
Back to top Go down
Trukk26

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:31 pm

Trukk26=Mike been into models off and on picked up several 40k models over the years but never played. Recently my 9 year old daughter saw the models and wanted to do more so we recently picked up AoBr box set and she has hopes of saving up for a nid army soon.
Back to top Go down
panewman83

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:21 pm

panewman83 = Alex Newman

I'm wrapping up a slow 2 year process of painting my 2k Crimson Fists army, during which I got ZERO games in. Never had a problem in the past getting games in when the Bunker was close - in Glen Burnie. Bowie is a bit far for me and so I've found getting games against knowledgeable local players much more difficult. I want to get some experience on the table top, and hopefully jump into some tourneys.

Armies: Just over 2k of Crimson Fists, Orks, (very dusty) Necrons

Last edited by panewman83 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dameon

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:47 pm

Alex I'm there Monday's 12 - 20:00.. PM me for a game!
Back to top Go down
http://eternal-legion.blogspot.com/
Brent

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:58 pm

deamon been trying to get a hold of you, still have that necro sphix

Back to top Go down
Dameon

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:40 pm

emailed you=-) doing again now!
Back to top Go down
http://eternal-legion.blogspot.com/
panewman83

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:32 pm

So how exactly do I go about paying dues?
Back to top Go down
Gramps

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:46 am

There really aren't any dues. You are probably just reading an old topic/thread/post.

Mondays and Tuesdays are usually when club members are at Games and Stuff in Glen Burnie.
Back to top Go down
panewman83

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:41 am

Gramps wrote:
There really aren't any dues. You are probably just reading an old topic/thread/post.

Mondays and Tuesdays are usually when club members are at Games and Stuff in Glen Burnie.

Gotcha. I had gotten the due's thing off of the main website, but I take it that the forums are really the 'main website' at this point?

G&S will probably end up being my usual Monday haunt. I have a game in Bowie on Monday vs Dameon, so it wont start this Monday. I'll see you there on Sunday, though.
Back to top Go down
MaddMike6

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:25 am

Hey folks,

Mike Taylor - longtime IFL member down in Woodbridge, VA

Heard about you guys through another IFL member

40k - huge BA fan and player - 17k worth of RED shirts

Played at the 2011 NOVA Open 40k GT and had a blast

Looking forward to playing in the Blobs in OCT.

Mike
Back to top Go down
joko12

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:29 am

Good to have you on the forums.
Back to top Go down
scooter

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:12 pm

nice to see you on the forums

krazyAzn

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:56 am

Hey

KrazyAzn- Nate Villagracia

I met Scooter and Brian this past weekend at the bunker and had a blast.

40K - I play Grey Knights, Space Wolves and Starting Eldar

Fantasy - Ogres but just picked up some Goblin Stuff

but just introducing myself and saying hi to everyone.
Back to top Go down
w3

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:29 pm

Angus Richardson

Met scooter at the battle bunker, ard boyz and at border raids practive

Fantasy- Skaven, Tomb Kings, Orcs and Goblins and Daemons

40k- Nilla Marines, Daemons

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name   

Back to top Go down

Introduction Post- Screen Name/Real Name
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next