» Warhammer Quest - Board Game
Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:09 pm by scooter

» going to NOVA
Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:02 pm by scooter

» 2014 BFS GT Oct 10-12 40KGT/X-WING/Malifaux Nyack NY
Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:39 pm by pissclams

» fantasy game at Dropzone on saturday
Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:05 am by scooter

» Hey guys we(Lincoln,Oko,scooter,Brian and myself)were randomly talking about the club
Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:15 am by scooter

Share | 

Games and Stuff Minis Events in July

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
inkybrushes

PostSubject: Games and Stuff Minis Events in July   Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:05 pm

Hey everyone, it's Sarah over at G&S. Due to request from some of you guys, I'll post some information about upcoming minis events here in the ICGC forums, as there's been some issues getting the word out about what stuff we're running.

So Monday nights are minis demo nights, from 5-7pm. July's schedule is as follows:

7/2 - DUST Warfare
7/9 - Super Dungeon Explore
7/16 - MERCS
7/23 - EDEN
7/30 - Hell Dorado

In addition, we're running the following larger events:

7/8 - Flames of War Tournament, 11am. (Please note that this tournament has the minis tables reserved, and as this is also the Magic weekend, there won't be much room for open play. Which blows, but there isn't much I can do to override the all-powerful Prerelease.)

7/14 - WH40k, 11am. This is your event. It's listed on my calendar as "food thing", which presumably makes more sense to you guys.

7/15 - Hell Dorado Day, 12pm. This is an all-day open play/demo event where you can either get in smaller 100pt demo games (with the box sets I know you guys have picked up Wink ), or bring larger forces and play an actual game. I'll show you how to play if you don't know. Bring your models' stat cards, you'll need them.

7/21 - Advanced Painting Class - Shiny Things, 12pm. I'm teaching an advanced painting class for those who'd like to learn more about achieving realistic shine and highlighting on their models. Techniques covered will be lightfall mapping, colour theory as it pertains to reflections, and as a fun bonus, sky-to-horizon chrome, because who doesn't want to learn how to paint that? Entry fee is $10 and includes a 5-hour class and miniature. Limited to 8 spots, please email me to reserve a space.

7/22 - Warmachine Tournament, 12pm. Format is as follows:

42 Points
Deathclock- 40 minutes per player
4 rounds max
Divide and Conquer- 2-lists
Character Restricted
No Reinforcements
All Colossals allowed
Entry fee is $10.

7/28 - Infinity Tournament, 12pm. It's our first Infinity Tournament, and it's going to be awesome. We've got a sweet trophy for the first place winner, plus ITS points for all the way through 10th place. In addition, there will be Infinity merchandise given away as door prizes, and a prize draw for fully-painted armies.

ITS Standard Rules
YAMS
3 rounds
250pts.
Entry fee is $10.

7/29 - Malifaux Tournament, 12pm. Format is as follows:

Domination Format
35ss, Single Faction
3 rounds
Entry fee is $10.

All start times are when we start rolling dice (or flipping cards, as appropriate), so show up a little early to register.

Thanks everyone!

--Sarah
Back to top Go down
gjnoronh

PostSubject: Re: Games and Stuff Minis Events in July   Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:49 pm

Hi Sarah came over for my first visit yesterday for the Warhammer fantasy event. Just want to say I was very impressed by the store. Hosting that event and publicizing it here on this forum got me to visit for the first time and I'll be back.
Back to top Go down
Baneon

PostSubject: Re: Games and Stuff Minis Events in July   Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:05 am

Thanks Sarah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games and Stuff Minis Events in July   

Back to top Go down

Games and Stuff Minis Events in July
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1